The themes declared constitute transversal axes for every curriculum, in any educational context. They will be addressed in Central Conferences, courses, in the scientific activities of each of the symposia and in the debate forum that will be held, all in the virtual mode and under the guidance of teachers and researchers of high professional level and experience.
- Education in values, citizenship, international cooperation and the culture of peace in Cuban, Latin American and world educational work.
- Latin American and world educational thought. Influence of teachers’ unions and unions in the sustainability of education systems.
- Improvement and transformation of educational systems, given the need for comprehensive care for childhood, adolescence and youth, their inclusive, equitable, quality education and lifelong learning. Role of universities.
- Challenges and perspectives in teacher training. Role of universities.
- Public policies in science, technology, innovation, in information and communication technologies, in favor of education, sports and culture for sustainable development. Role of universities.
- Education and environmental management for sustainable development, prevention and mitigation of multi-risk natural, technological and health disasters.
- Contributions of Educational Sciences to the organization and administration of educational institutions, as well as to the development of educational practice.
- Literacy and youth and adult education.
- The evaluation of quality for an inclusive and equitable education within the framework of the Education Agenda 2030.
- Quality technical – professional and labor training. Its contribution to the socio-economic development of the countries.
- Prevention, from educational systems aimed at guaranteeing the protection of girls, boys and adolescents against different forms of violence, addictions, human trafficking and other associated behaviors