It will be done through the website www.pedagogiacuba.com, by clicking on the “REGISTRATION PAYMENT” button. Cash payments may be made in Cuba.
Payment of the registration fee includes:
• Access to the opening and closing of the Congress.
• Certificate of participation in the event.
• Certificate of author of the paper, in case it is sent by you and accepted by the chair of the corresponding symposium.
• Possibility of participating in virtual courses.
• Certificate of participation in the enrolled course and the possibility of downloading the materials prepared by the teachers for the occasion.
• Connection to Central Conferences.
• Access to the scientific activities of each of the symposiums.
• Publication of your work on the event site with an ISBN.
• Access to all works published on the site.
Registration fee for delegates and foreign students:
|Until January 20, 2023||From January 21st, 2023|
|On-site Delegate||200.00 USD||230.00 USD|
|Virtual Delegate||100.00 USD||150.00 USD|
|On-site Student||150.00 USD||150.00 USD|
|Virtual Students||100.00 USD||100.00 USD|
On-site or virtual students will be considered those who present proof of being undergraduate students, by means of a document that accredits them as such and prior acceptance by the Accreditation Committee.
On-site delegates: The registration fee for on-site delegates includes an accreditation module, attendance at scientific activities, a specialized visit, participation in the exhibition associated with the Congress and in the official opening and closing activities. It also includes access to the works, videos and participation and author certificates, if applicable.
Virtual delegates: The registration fee for virtual delegates includes access to scientific activities, a virtual visit, papers and videos. It also includes the sending of participation and author certificates, if applicable.